Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 2000)

Subject: Need help choosing the right mlm
From: "Micah Abrams" <micah @ neoplanet . com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:05:47 -0700
To: <list-managers @ greatcircle . com>

Dear list --

I am currently researching different mlm's and am hoping to get some feedback from you all.  I will be running the list off of a pentium III 450 with 512 megs of ram on a 4-meg connection (burstable) running linux.  I need the system to be able to process at least 250,000 outgoing emails a day.  Posting traffic on the list will be limited.  It will primarily be for outgoing emails.  It needs to track both unsubscribes and bounces.  I am looking for a cost-free solution, but am willing to consider commercial packages. I am open to pretty much any solution so long as it runs on linux :).  I'm looking forward to your sugguestionis.

Thanks in advance

Micah
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Separating bounces from replies