Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 2000)

Subject: How do I prevent the subject line prefix from reproducing?
From: Christel Nyman <christel . nyman @ co . inet . fi>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:55:50 +0200
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi,

My list for translators from Finnish into Swedish was recently moved from a
majordomo server to a Mailman one.

I put a H in brackets as a subject line prefix, but it keeps reproducing
with every answer *):

[H] SV: [H] SV: [H] Ravitsemistyöntekijä

Is there anything I could do to precent the H from appearing mone than once?

Tia,

CHRISTEL

*) "SV" = "Re" = "answer" in Swedish = "vastaus" in Finnish - these, of
course, should repoduce wit hevery answer.

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Need help choosing the right mlm