Subject: Re: Wow..I just saw it for myself - spam to confirmed list
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:16:39 -0800
To: JC Dill <inet-list @ vo . cnchost . com>
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>>> A "disposable domain" is TRACEABLE, so we can nail the spammer, and
>>>  with the increase in anti-spam laws, the cost gets higher as time
>>>  goes on.
>> Not if it's registered in a haven like Vanuatu.
>
> Huh?  <http://www.vunic.vu/legalese.htm>

haven't been following the kazaa case closely? you'll find it
interesting and relevant.

I didn't say the domain would be .vu. I'm saying the company the domain
is registered to is listed there. Or any of a dozen other haven
countries that won't disclose data.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.plaidworks.com/chuqui/blog/

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.