Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 2003)

Subject: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
From: Tom Coradeschi <tcora @ skylands . ibmwr . org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:02:59 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 07:00 AM -0400 08/27/2003, Alan B. Clegg wrote:
>For those that are interested, it seems that someone has finally gotten
>up the nerve (or whatever it takes) to sue AOL for their blocking practices.
>
>http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/news/local/6597267.htm

By all accounts CI is a spam haven. Let's hope AOL cleans their
clocks (gawd, I can't believe I wrote that).

                  tom coradeschi <+> tcora@skylands.ibmwr.org
          Skylands (NJ) BMW Riders <+> <http://skylands.ibmwr.org/>

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman@imc.org>
Next: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
From: murr rhame <murr@vnet.net>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
Next: Re: AOL blocking --- lawsuit filed
From: murr rhame <murr@vnet.net>