Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(November 1992)

Subject: trusting routers
From: BENNETT @ dstos3 . dsto . gov . au (John Bennett - Defence Science & Technology Organisation)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1992 14:36:10 +1030 (CST)
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi,

Does anyone know of research into the trustability (in a formal or any other
sense) of routers - I am particularly interested in ciscos.

Regards,

John Bennett                                   bennett @
 dstos3 .
 dsto .
 gov .
 au
Head, I.T. Services Development                Phone : +61 8 259 5292
Corporate Information Systems                  FAX   : +61 8 259 5537
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ORGANISATION    Postal: Bld 73 Labs Area
AUSTRALIA                                              PO Box 1500 Salisbury
                                                       South Australia  5108
                                                       AUSTRALIA

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: some details on that cisco 'established' keyword bug...