Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1993)

Subject: re: proxy software
From: jonl @ hal . com (frederick smythe, esquire)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 93 19:39:06 PST
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

| From: tmd @
 s1 .
 gov (Tina M. Darmohray)

| There is a free version that is available.  It was written by David
| Koblas.  There is a paper on it in the most recent USENIX Security
| Proceedings.  The code is up for anonymous ftp from s1.gov, get
| socks.tar.Z.

thanx for posting the location of this software. a number of people
emailed me asking for what i had written and posted about. someone else
included reference to this tool, and after perusing the doc on it, i
reccommend them all to grab that instead of mine, since this is a much
more polished version of the same thing.  so, if you had sent me mail
asking for mine, grab this instead :}

--jon

Indexed By Date Previous: IP sockets