Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(February 1993)

Subject: Proxy Software
From: jbezek @ rosedale . org
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 10:08:14 EST
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

I'm a new member to this list, and I've heard much talk about 'proxy' servers.
Could someone expand on how you set up a proxy servers and whether there are
any publicly-available proxy servers out there that run under SunOS 4.1.3.

By the way, I enjoy hearing what's going on and I'm also wondering if there
are any archives for this list and how I could access them.

Thanks.

Joe Bezek
ETS Princeton, NJ

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: NNTP on firewalls (was Re: wais ...)