Subject: Setting up firewalls
From: logier @ qld . tne . oz . au (Rob Logie,NP-IT Queensland,+61 7 837 5174)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 93 08:06:10 +1000
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

This is probably a FAQ, but could someone point me in the direction of
information on how to setup a firewall on 3-COM Br3000(1) brouters.

Thanks in Advance

Rob Logie                         | The opions expressed are mine alone and in
Telecom Australia ACN 051 775 556 | no-way reflect the views or policies of the
NP-IT Operations, Queensland      | Australian and Overseas Telecommunications
EMAIL: logier @
 cheops .
 qld .
 tne .
 oz .
 au| Corporation. "These are my opinions alone"

Indexed By Date Previous: Should packets just be dropped...