Subject: Firewalls-Digest forwarded to main list by broken mailer
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 93 09:59:40 -0800
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

If any of you on the main Firewalls mailing list were wondering why you
got an issue of Firewalls-Digest this morning...

It appears that somebody's mailer looped last night's Firewalls-Digest
issue back to the main Firewalls mailing list.  I know which site is
having the problem, and they're working to correct it.  My apologies,
and we'll see if we can keep it from happening again.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Firewalls Digest V2 #44