Subject: Administrivia: bounced email returned to originator
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 10:09:37 -0800
To: Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

If you post something to Firewalls or Firewalls-Digest, you should NOT
get any bounces back from other sites on the list; those are supposed
to come to me.  If they do come back to you, it means that somebody's
mailer is broken; please forward such messages to me, and I'll try to
deal with the problem.

Thanks!

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent @

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Firewalls and NFS