Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(November 1994)

Subject: back to basics...
From: Ed Lazor <lazore @ CSOS . ORST . EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 20:00:36 -0800
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Hi there =)

I'm pretty new to unix and the entire bit of networking computers.  To
make this brief though, I don't know that much at all about what firewalls
are, how they work, ect.  I was wondering if anyone would have suggestions
on literature that I could get access to - via gopher, www, or ftp.  I
would very much appreciate the help.  I look forward to learning more and
more about firewalls.

Thanks

-Ed

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Please resend...