Hi. I have a few questions.
1. I got netscape16-90 (or 96) out on internet. It downloaded fine. Now I
found netscape16-100 on efn. I thought that must be better, so I got
that. In downloading, 2 errors were found. I used ymodem both times. (the
xmodem doesn't work. can you tell me why?) So, what do those 2 errors
mean? Are they automatically corrected? Should I toss out the file and
try again? How do I know if they matter?
2. What's the difference between the 2 files? How much better is the 100?
3. Do you have something called pkzipfix? How can I get it?
4. I am going to get a slip account. I can't tell what software to download.
5. I just signed up yesterday for the first time for priority access.
Then I saw online that first-timers get what is left of their first month
for free and the fee goes to the coming month. I hope this applies to me.
6. What happens to my slip when I can't pay my $7? I know you disable it,
but does it go back on when I do pay?