Let me just say to everyone who has read any of my messages about NT.
- I do not recommend to any of my customers that they place an NT system
exposed to the Internet without a firewall
- I do not recommend using NT as a platform to try and build your own
- I do offer services to enhance the default security that NT provides to
its site, but I always stress the unquantifiable nature of the risks
associated with NT
- I don't work for Microsoft but I have dealt with them extensively from a
number of perspectives over the last 10+ years
- I do think that NT will become increasingly pervasive and affect all of
- I do think that Microsoft will change their attitude towards security
- I do believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that there will be
money left in the Canada Pension Plan when I turn 65
- I do enjoy your comments about NT
- I do hope that someone will offer me a job to work on an island out of a
boat with cellular everything
I just wanted to clarify those issues, and I guess that about covers it.
Thanks for your indulgence.
Russ Cooper, Senior Consultant - Internet
SHL/Computer Innovations - Consulting Services
Ca - RWCooper @
"can someone tell me where to go today to get the money to go to where I
want to go today"