Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: NT Firewalls
From: John Bell <job @ hprofsdv . nwscc . sea06 . navy . mil>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 08:40:48 -0700
To: Martin Marshall <marshall @ ebrd . com>
Cc: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

Martin Marshall wrote:

> We currently have a Unix Firewall solution, we would like to move to a
> NT Firewall (If Possible).

Why?

> Could anyone let me know where to jump, if a jump is to be made at all !

Why the urge to jump? Doesn't your firewall work properly? You said above
the firewall you have is a firewall solution... what new problems/wants/
desires for feeping creaturism have you identified?

> Any comments will be welcomed

That's mine...
--
                        John Bell, CACI Inc (Federal)
           Bloomington, Indiana (Midwest RE-Engineering Division)