Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: Compuserve (and AOL) through Internet
From: Michael Dillon <michael @ memra . com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 12:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: Dana Brewer <dana @ dilbert . nav . cc . tx . us>
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, Dana Brewer wrote:

> I was able to easily setup AOL to work through the firewall.  I still
> haven't had any luck with Compuserve, though.  Someone mentioned that you
> should modify the CIS.INI.  Are there anymore specific details you can
> give?

http://www.greatcircle.com/firewalls/

Read June's archive or use the search engine...

Michael Dillon                                   ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael @
 memra .
 com