Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: RE: RE: IBM Firewall
From: Gene Lee <genel @ inforamp . net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 23:46:48 -0400
To: "'Ian Johnstone-Bryden'" <ianj-b @ dial . pipex . com>
Cc: "'Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM'" <Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from. My job is technical support for marketing functions like trade shows. I've set up and configured LANs and Firewalls for all IBM functions as well as done billable SE work installing our firewall product at Canadian government, financial and educational institutions. I am not, nor have never been on commision.

In what way am I different from the rest of the users on the list? Besides the fact I am supplying information that was asked about the product that I support? Please enlighten me...

--
Gene Lee
genel @

From: 	Ian Johnstone-Bryden[SMTP:ianj-b @