Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Breaking In.....
From: LiamHolt @ aol . com
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 21:14:03 -0400
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

I have been assinged the task of testing the new firewall system where I
work. This is the 1st attempt that we are undertaking to connect out intranet
to the internet. If any one has any good utilities or tricks on breaking in
via web, ftp or any other method, please send them along to me. We are
running the system on a NT platform.

Thanx for the help :o)

Liam...

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: How do I get NT services through a router?