Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: Pilot Network Services
From: Richard Stiennon <richards @ netrex . com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:24:49 -0400
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

At05:15 PM 6/20/96 -0400,Frank Willoughby doth say:

>  Many of the current hacking techniques &
>technologies are what could be used for good spy novels.

I have been thinking the same thing. Any authors out there that can grasp
the complexity of this stuff and weave it into a good novel?  I nominate Tom
Clancy. v:-)

Richard Stiennon			richards @
 netrex .
 com
Director, Business Development		www.netrex.com/richard
Netrex, Inc.				Voice: 810-352-9643
3000 Town Center, Suite 1100		Fax: 810-352-2375
Southfield, MI 48075

Indexed By Date Previous: [no subject]