Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Firewall1 log
From: meowmyx @ morebbs . com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 96 17:44:46
To: firewalls @ greatcircle . com

I would like to write a dBase program to parse the hourly alerts mail
produced by a Firewall-1 box   Unfortunately I dont have an example of
hourly alerts mail   Could you Kind Sir or Gentle Lady please mail me a
couple of hourly alerts messages put out by a Firewall-1

                                    MeOwMyX  theDawgEatingCat

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: Pilot Network Services