Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: Pilot Network Services
From: Alan Hannan <alan @ gi . net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 23:26:05 -0500 (CDT)
To: proberts @ clark . net (Paul D. Robertson)
Cc: alexf @ iss . net, firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

  My view,

] On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Alex Filacchione wrote:
] > 1) As long as it does not interfere with their work, is drug testing really
] > necessary?

.........  Paul D. Robertson is rumored to have said:
] It's illegal, therefore it has the potential to interfere with their work.
] Do I want to have the head of my incident response team absent because
] he/she/it got busted at his supplier's house the same night that I got
] hit, and there was so much stuff there that the magistrate refused to set
] bail?

  I understand!  I feel the same way.  I forbid any of my response team to
  drive, for fear they'll be in an accident and not be able to
  respond!

  -alan