Great Circle Associates Firewalls
(June 1996)

Subject: Re: tcpshow
From: Michael Dillon <michael @ memra . com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:06:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: Michael Ryan <mike @ networx . ie>
Cc: Firewalls <firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Michael Ryan wrote:

> Hope I'm not being a nuisance here, but I posted the
> source for tcpshow to this list a few days ago and

Why would you do this? Don't you have an FTP or WWW site you can post this
on? If not, why don't you ask one of the requestors to donate some FTP or
WWW space for this program.

Michael Dillon                                   ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael @
 memra .
 com