Hi, security guru.
I have some questions about the type of On Guard firewalls.
Tell me some useful things about "On Guard" Firewall.
1. Does "On Guard" depend on only Unix, or Windows NT, or other OS?
2. If there are some more better aspects than Checkpoint's Firewall-1,
What are they?
3. Someone told me that "On Guard" can filter packets through IPX protocol,
is it true? then.. How can it be established in technology?
4. How about the performance/cost, I need some comparison data with other
5. How about the occupancy in the world, especially in the ASIA.
6. What are the best features in the "On Guard".
If you have some useful informations, please tell me them.
We would buy some firewall boxes, but we don't have enough informations about
Thank you in advance.
mmmmmmm chang @
kr finger me for pgp key
^-O-O-^ pager: 012-737-0721 tel: 042-879-2838
====oOOo===oOOo=========/Life/Sucks/Shit/======== K/U/S =============
---Making love out of Nothing at all---