Subject: Re: Security Policy
From: amir . ameri @ zurich . com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:37:13 +0100
To: <Firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM>

Charles, the best source I have so far come across (I wish I had known of
it 8 months ago and could have saved literally thousands of dollars
multiplied) is a book by Charles Cresson Wood titled Information Security
Policies Made Easy ISBN ª1-881585-04-2 Web site:
http://www.baselinesoft.com.  I could simply say, I don't know of anything
comparable to it (I am talking from a customers perspective). You get a
book and a CD containing all the information, which you simply cut and
paste!

Amir Ameri
ZURINET Security Manager

Indexed By Date Previous: RE: FW-1 redundancy