Subject: Re: Novell Question
From: Larry . Riley @ disclosure . com (Larry Riley)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:55:22 -0400
To: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM, rkizer @ guten . sddpc . org (Kizer; Randall)

     Check out Kane Security Analyst by Intrusion Detection Inc.

Subject: Novell Question
Author:  rkizer @
 guten .
 sddpc .
 org (Kizer; Randall) at Internet
Date:    4/6/98 4:29 PM

Maybe there's someone who can help me with this problem, since I'm not
that familiar with Novell.

We've recently experienced some problems with "someone" getting into
some of our Novell servers with Admin authority, and deleting system
files.  Novell doesn't have any usable auditing tools, so we've been
forced out into the market place to try and find something useable.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  Any and all suggestions will
be most welcome.

Indexed By Date Previous: Safe Credit?