Subject: UnLurk
From: "Jason L. Asbahr" <jason @ revenant . com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:01:22 -0500
To: firewalls-digest @ GreatCircle . COM

Greetings,

This is my first post to the Firewalls list.  I've been very impressive
with the content and professionalism here, a nice change from what's
become of the rest of the public Internet.  :-)

I'm curious about blocking ping'o'death packets, too, but my question
for today regards to NT web server security.  I'm looking for
suggestions (and URLs) for bulletproofing my publically accessible
NT machines.  Also, I'm curious if anyone has anything good or bad to
say about Ascend's line of firewall products?

Thanks,

Jason Asbahr
jason @
 revenant .