Subject: Re: Ethernet Address Mfg
From: "Paul D. Robertson" <proberts @ clark . net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:50:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: "David A. Lane" <dlane @ mantech . com>
Cc: firewalls @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, David A. Lane wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:33:48 -0400
> From: David A. Lane <dlane @
 mantech .
 com>
> To: firewalls @
 GreatCircle .
 COM
> Subject: Ethernet Address Mfg
>
> Greetings,
>
> Someone is trying to make a mess of my system and I have managed to catch
> the "MAC" address, but I cannot seem to correlate it to a vendor.  I have
> pulled the IANA Ether Types list, but it does not seem to appear.  Anybody
> have a lead on 00e0.1E9F.16DB?

Cisco Lightstream 1010

http://www.cavebear.com/CaveBear/Ethernet/vendor.html

Paul
Paul D. Robertson      "My statements in this message are personal opinions
proberts @
 clark .
 net      which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."
                                                                     PSB#9280

From: Benny Amorsen <amorsen @ sscnet . com>
Next: Re: socks versus fw-1 [Part IIb/II]