Subject: Re: Invalid request
From: arielle @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 10:03:21 CDT
To: Alan . Thew @ livbird . liv . ac . uk (Alan Thew)
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

> The listserver is picking up your sig as commands.

Except I don't have any ======='s in my sig.
Also, as far as I know, I'm not *sending* anything to this listserv.
Unless someone on my system is bouncing back to it.  Still, it
shouldn't bounce the bounces back to me, right?

Stephanie da Silva				Disney Afternoon Mailing List
Moderator,                     Endorphins Mailing List
GO !d p c+ l- m++/--- s-/s g- w+ t+ r- x++/--
          Oh, what are you??  The Pirate Den Mother?! -- Baloo

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "listmgr"?