Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1993)

Subject: Re: List Parameters (Again)
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 17:27:39 -0800
To: D . Viehland @ massey . ac . nz
Cc: LIST-MANAGERS @ GreatCircle . COM

D.Viehland@massey.ac.nz writes:

# Hello out there......
#
# Earlier this week I posted the following message to list-managers.  To my
# surprise I have not received a response privately nor have I seen a
# response posted on the list.
#
# Can someone help?  Please post to the list to share with others.

List-Managers is for discussing management of mailing lists in
general, regardless of the software used.  You seem to be asking
questions about a particular list management system (i.e., ListProc,
or LISTSERV, or Majordomo, or ...), but you don't state which system
you're asking about.

In any case, such questions are better directed the support list for
that specific list management system (for instance, the support list
for the Majordomo list management system is Majordomo-Users@GreatCircle.COM).

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: List Parameters (Again)