Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 1994)

Subject: Re: failing to answer postmaster
From: mmorse @ nsf . gov (Michael H. Morse)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 07:54:44 EST
To: sdpage @ andersen . co . uk (Stephen Page), list-managers @ greatcircle . com

> PS Does anyone actually know anyone in the aol.com management? Care to seek
>    their view on the thorough slating they have been receiving in this forum?

I don't know anyone in aol management, but my contact with the company
has shown that they are responsible and that they are tuned in to
complaints.  However, I am sure they are also wise enough to know that
you can't handle hundreds of thousands of customers without generating
some complaints.  They probably also know that the discussions on an
Internet mailing list are not representative of the reality that pays
their salaries.

--Mike

Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo and bouncing?