Subject: Re: Commercial Listserv Providers
From: Ben . Goren @ asu . edu
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 09:58:58 -0700
To: KRAV . DPCPO004 @ DSKMGWS1 . itg . ti . com (Alan Kravitz), list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At  2:45 PM 4/6/94 -0600, Alan Kravitz wrote:
>[. . .]
>TI does have a presence on the Internet, but for security reasons, we can't
>host lists and provide anonymous ftp from computing resources on TI's
>internal network.  Therefore, we'd like to locate a service provider who is
>in the business of providing these kinds of services.

What not put a single machine on the other side of your firewall? It sounds
like you've got all the expertise and equipment you need; why pay somebody
else to do what you can do just as well yourself?

>Again, any help from list managers would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>Alan Kravitz

b&

----
Ben.Goren@asu.edu, Arizona State University School of Music
Protect your privacy; oppose Clipper. Write to me for info.
Finger ben@tux.music.asu.edu for PGP 2.3a public key.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: bitnet go bye-bye?