Subject: Re: Superhighway Growth
From: Dave Sill <de5 @ de5 . CTD . ORNL . GOV>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 09:40:49 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I have no problem with people gatewaying my lists to *local*
newsgroups, as long as they do it right--give it a local name, make it
moderated, set the moderator's address to the list address.  I don't
even care if they notify me.  I've had *no* problems with these
gateways in the past.

I have the same feelings about local exploders, except they're much
more likely to be misconfigured.

Dave Sill (         I dream of a televisionland where it will be
Martin Marietta Energy Systems   as hard for a network to expose us to violence
Workstation Support              as it is for me to tell someone they have
                                 spinach on their teeth.  --Paula Poundstone

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: AOL impresses me