Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

Subject: Windows listserver Software
From: Sanwar Ali <sanwar @ bclimser . demon . co . uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 19:52:27 GMT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I wondered whether anybody had heard of any good software for running a mailing
list on Windows.  I run the Winsock applications from my Demon Account.
Otherwise perhaps I should forget about DOS/Windows?  I have downloaded
the Smoflist DOS package by Tim Illingworth.

Many thanks.
--
Sanwar Ali

Managing Partner
BCL Immigration Services
Acorn House
74-94 Cherry Orchard Road
Croydon, Surrey CR0 6BA, UK.

Telephone: +44 181 680 9621 or +44 181 681 8339
Fax: +44 181 667 0378
e-mail: sanwar@bclimser.demon.co.uk

Indexed By Date Previous: Trial subscriptions (Was: legal issues)