Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1995)

From: Brent @ GreatCircle . COM (Brent Chapman)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 11:55:04 -0800
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

FYI, there are 15 lists on miles.greatcircle.com (our main machine),
ranging in size from 3595 subscribers (Firewalls) down to 14 (brent-travel,
for keeping my friends and staff informed of where in the world I am at the
moment; no, you can't subscribe... :-).  There are another 12 lists on
mycroft.greatcircle.com (aka ca0408.cap.gov) for Civil Air Patrol use,
ranging in size from 314 subscribers down to 2 subscribers.  All of my
lists are managed by Majordomo, of course...  :-)

-Brent

For info about the Internet Security Firewalls Tutorial and a schedule
of upcoming dates, please send email to Tutorial-Info@GreatCircle.COM
Brent Chapman                                 Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                         1057 West Dana Street
+1 415 962 0841                               Mountain View, CA  94041

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: legal issues