Subject: [-: RE: Re: letter from Olga! =) (Unverified) (fwd)]
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ pica . army . mil>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 9:00:15 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

One of the subscribers to a list I run got the following from the folks at
BYU...

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                      <info-labview-request@pica.army.mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

----- Forwarded message # 1:

From: - <w2jc@ritz.mordor.com>
To: info-labview@PICA.ARMY.MIL
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 03:16:51 -0400

For the info of the group, I contacted the postmaster at the host
domain where those Olga messages appeared to be originating from, and
this is the reply (a very nice one, I thought) he sent back.

So I guess the rest of us need not pester the postmasters, as they seem
to be actively working on the matter.