Subject: Re: Clueless mail from atext.com (Architext)?
From: Alan Millar <amillar @ bolis . sf-bay . org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 15:45:43 -0800 (PDT)
To: mcb @ postmodern . com (Michael C. Berch)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Verily didst Michael C. Berch sayeth:

> Has anyone else gotten a very strange spam-like mailing from "List Boy"
> (list@cochese.atext.com) with the subject, "Architext would like to

FWIW, I got it too.  The funny part is that it was mailed to Majordomo
at my site, and Majordomo's reply to him bounced!  He seems to have
mail-bombed himself; his system can't keep up with the replies...

- Alan

----
Alan Millar           E-Mail: amillar@bolis.SF-Bay.org
System Administrator   Web:  http://metro.turnpike.net/metro/amillar/
"Windows/NT - From the people who brought you EDLIN"   -Herb Peyerl