Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1995)

Subject: re: Architext
From: Graham Spencer <graham @ atext . com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 16:48:45 -0700
To: srb @ cuci . nl
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

to which srb@cuci.nl (Stephen R. van den Berg) replied:

  >  [...] but wouldn't you say that having more than minimal
  >  knowledge about sendmail would be a first requirement for any
  >  firm that wants to subscribe to and archive thousands of
  >  mailinglists?

  >  Or are there other people at architext that are experts at
  >  sendmail and mailinglist manager software?

Yes, we have others at Architext who have much more experience dealing
with sendmail and other sysadmin sorts of things. And the underlying
reason for our recent troubles was a lack of sufficent communication
between Jeff Young and our sysadmins, a mistake which we plan to avoid
in the future.

--Graham

Graham Spencer                   Phone: 415.934.3613
graham@atext.com                   Fax: 415.934.3610
Architext Software                Mail: 2700 Garcia, Mountain View 94043