Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(August 1995)

Subject: Re: Are we missing the point?
From: meo @ schoneal . com (Miles O'Neal)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 23:52:39 -0500 (CDT)
To: ckd @ loiosh . kei . com (Christopher Davis)
Cc: today @ di . com, List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Christopher Davis said...
|Most of the really terribly broken sites I see are *not* outside the US;
|they're sites *in* the US running things like Microsoft Mail or cc:Mail or

In general, this has been my experience as well;
lately, most of the foulups have still been in
the USA; they've just been MIS foulups on unix
systems while overhauling or reconfiguring the
corporate or site network configurations (4 sites
in less than 4 months).

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Problems with AOL receiving list mail?