Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Enough is enough
From: alan @ znyx . com (Alan Deikman)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 95 17:07:48 -0800
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

O mighty listmaster:

Is anyone besides me getting more than their fill of these "here is
a spam I got" type of messages out of this list?  Spamming is now
a sad fact of life on the Internet, and we all have our own strong
opinions about it and what to do about it.  These postings of the
latest-and-greatest spam are becoming more tiresome than productive.
They tend to bury the more worthwhile topics on list-managers.

So, could we call a moratorium on this subject?  If there is enough
interest, perhaps we could spin off a spam-frenzy@GreatCircle.COM
list.

  Alan Deikman, ZNYX Corporation
  alan@znyx.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Returned Mail: Undeliverable (fwd)