Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: That annoying magazine spam
From: "Siberia" <klong @ phoenix . net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 08:34:27 -0600
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <klong@phoenix.phoenix.net>

I know everyone on this list is sick of spam related email but I  am
wondering...are my lists the only ones that continue to be hit by the
magazine subscription spam?  I am still getting them sent to my lists
atleast every 3-5 days.  Fortunatly the sender is inserting an
invalid approve header which keeps it from hitting the general list
population but it is still annoying.  BTW, could someone send me the
subscription information for the SPAM list?  Thanks in advance.

Namaste'

Kimberly Long
klong@phoenix.net

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea,
when it's the only one we have.
Emile Auguste Chartier              ) O (

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Are You Preapred?