Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(November 1995)

Subject: Re: Are You Pissed?
From: brian @ ilinx . ilinx . com (Brian J. Murrell)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 15:44:12 -0800 (PST)
To: meo @ schoneal . com
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

from the quill of meo@schoneal.com (Miles O'Neal) on scroll
<199511112308.RAA06201@schoneal.com>
> I'm going to try to talk to a lawyer about this.  Given the way
> the judicial system has been going, we should be able to hold
> Canker & Beagle responsible for all the wasted time, space,
> phone charges, wear & tear on the cables (electron flow, ya know),
> and a few billion in damages.

Yeah this is what burns me the most.  Our cables have gotten worn down
three times with the spamming.  The damn things just cannot take the
stress.  I was going to upgrade to fibre, but I'm afraid it'll just get all
clouded up and the light waves will just get lost in the fog.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                                               brian@ilinx.com
InterLinx Support Services, Inc.                              brian@wimsey.com