Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V4 #184
From: cathy @ ncbapsun2 . pet . bgsm . edu (Cathy Eades)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 95 16:07:33 EST
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

noise wrote:
>Thanks to all replied to my weird bounced message.
>
>Is there some place on the net that has some info on how to decipher these
>headers? It sure would make dealing with them alot easier.

I'm interested in mail stuff, too - especially Unix sendmail.  Does anyone
know of a mailing list for it?

Cathy Eades, Systems Manager             e-mail: cathy@pet.bgsm.edu
PET Center, Div. Rad. Sciences                 phone: (910)716-5628
Bowman Gray School of Medicine                   FAX: (910)716-5639
Winston-Salem, NC  27157

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Wierd bounce message