Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

From: Robert Kapela <rkapela @ nwrain . net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 16:03:37 -0800
To: "'csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu'" <csdayton @ midway . uchicago . edu>

                                                **THIS IS NOT A SPAM**

Dear Soren,

I noticed that you already own and administer your own mailing list...

...You are one of the lucky ones. Many potential list owners are finding it difficult to find someone that will host and administer their mailing list for them at a reasonable price...

...I have recognized this need and have started a company call SPENCER-DAVIS GROUP which is dedicated to hosting and administering mailing lists at reasonable prices...

... If you know anyone who is interested in starting their own mailing list please refer them to my web page, or better yet, if you sign them up for my service I will give you $50.00 for every mailing list that you sign up!!

Remember to check out my home page for more information: http://www.spencer-davis.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration :)

Robert Kapela
Kapelar@isomedia.com
http://www.spencer-davis.com
Phone:206-861-1920
Fax: 800-551-3052

<<application/ms-tnef>>

Indexed By Date Previous: Setting up a site