Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Moderated Lists
From: Steve Barclay <sbarclay @ t1 . org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 12:00:04 -0500 (EST)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: spak @ t1 . org

I am trying to set up a moderated list for our majordomo by setting the
moderate to 'yes' under the .config file.  This does not seem to work and
messages still go through without being approved by the moderator (me).

Does anyone know how to set up the list so that all messages going to the
list must be approved by a moderator?  All efforts thus far have not
worked.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Steve Barclay
T1BBS SysOp
<sbarclay@t1.org>

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "Phantom" Subscribers