Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: List Software For SCO Unix??
From: James Cook <jcook @ netcom . com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 13:13:19 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: jcook @ netcom . com

I'm considering running SCO unix on an intel machine, and the available
choices of list management software and interfaces are an important concern.

I would appreciate any advice or pointers on list management software
that would work well with SCO. Please answer by private Email to me at
jcook@netcom.com.

I understand that Majordomo, being a Perl script, may work fine. Listproc
at CERN appears not to be ported to SCO. I'm not knowwledgeable with unix
issues, and would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

James Cook

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: "Phantom" Subscribers