Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: E-mail to HTML
From: selene @ niagara . com (Rowan Shirkie)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 13:54:30 -0500
To: List-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Does anyone have any experience with the E-mail to HTML software that they
could share?

I have been following the thread about "mailto:"; subscriptions and other
aggravations of WWW/mailing list relations. And I have experienced a few on
my mailing list.

I want to create an HTML archive of my digests, and point WWW
browser-surfers and new mailing list subscribers to it. I would use the WWW
site to publish the mailing list "info" file and list policies as well,
making it a sort of self-serve request processor.

That way, I figure people with only a casual interest can come and go
without churning subscriptions. New subscribers can avoid revisiting topics
that have outlived their interest lifespan on the list itself.

I have seen Hypermail. Does any one have experience with it? Or any other
converter?

Best regards, Rowan

Rowan Shirkie-Selene Communications
[  selene@niagara.com | VOX: + 905.687.9805 |
s-mail: 32 Church St., POB 922, St. Catharines, ON, Canada L2R 6Z4  ]

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Confirmation of reading:" messages - PEGASUS?