Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Spam alert
From: dorsieh @ netcom . com (Dorsie L. Hathaway)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 00:26:44 -0800 (PST)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Multiple addresses trying to subscribe to *all* lists on three
sites I use for list management, I'm sure we're not alone.

billg@microsoft.com
76026.427@compuserve.com
angels@wavenet.com
ak@iw.com
tecnowizz@aol.com

Dorsie Hathaway
--
Dorsie Hathaway  **  dorsieh@netcom.com  **  dorsieh@teleport.com
Haggard: intractable, willful, wanton....wild-eyed.  (Webster's)