Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Remote maintenance of SmartList lists
From: "Cyberspace Development, Inc." <kgerman @ marketplace . com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 16:44:29 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi Folks,

I am working with  a list owner that operates a majordomo list
on our server; we are transitioning his list to smartlist.

Unfortunately, he is having difficulty with User-defined
headers and Eudora.  I got a plug-in from the Qualcomm folks
that supposedly allows you to define two extra headers for
the Macintosh version of Eudora.  But, the list owner is
still perplexed, even after speaking with Qualcomm tech support.

Has anyone had experience with Eudora and user-defined headers?

Or, is there some way to do remote maintenance of a smartlist
list other than via the X-Command header?  I have used elm to
define X-Command headers and it works just fine.

Thanks much!

Karyn

Karyn German                  Cyberspace Development, Inc.
Product Manager               Makers of TIA: The Internet Adapter
kgerman@marketplace.com       http://marketplace.com/tia/tiahome.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Spam alert
Next: Re: Remote maintenance of SmartList lists
Next: Re: Remote maintenance of SmartList lists
From: Alan Deikman <alan@znyx.com>