Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Mail Headers and Folder Standards
From: "Hugh Barnes" <hbarnes @ pinPoint . com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 95 10:11:11 EDT
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I am familiar with RFC822 but see lots of mail headers that do not
conform to that standard.  Can someone provide me with citations for
reference material that documenent these other headers even though they
may not be standards?  Similar information on mail folders would be
helpful.

Thanks,

Hugh

Hugh Barnes
pinPoint Corporation
5055 Chesterfield Rd., Suite 1000
Arlington, VA 22206

Voice:  703-379-8111
Fax:    703-379-3834

E-mail: hbarnes@pinpoint.com

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Remote maintenance of SmartList lists