Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1995)

Subject: Digest Reader
From: "Patrick M. Bartkus" <102557 . 3370 @ compuserve . com>
Date: 29 Dec 95 10:41:37 EST
To: List Managers Mailing-l <List-Managers @ greatcircle . com>

I know this is not necessarily about list management but I figured maybe someone
here can point me in the right direction.

What I am looking for is a "rn" type reader that will process mail-list digest
files. I love digests because my mailbox doesn't cluttered up. But I hate having
to read it sequentially and not being able to read threads or skip subjects I
know I don't care about.

Can anyone point me in a direction of where else to ask?

Patrick Bartkus

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: E-mail to HTML