Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(January 1996)

Subject: E-mail to HTML
From: bill @ biome . bio . dfo . ca (Bill Silvert)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 1996 14:48:51 -0400 (AST)
To: List-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I was away then this string appeared, but I use MHonArc at this site and
it does a fine job of turning a mail spool file into HTML.  I don't know
if my copy is current, but this and lots of other really great goodies
by Earl Hood are at http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/
If MHonArc doesn't do exactly what you want, perhaps you will find
something else here that does.

Bill Silvert

--
Bill Silvert, Habitat Ecology Section, Habitat Science Division
Bedford Institute of Oceanography, P. O. Box 1006

Indexed By Date Previous: